5 Ways to get Spring Ready this Season
Spring has sprung and we guarantee you will have a few soirees to attend this season. From spring races to weddings, you need to be event ready! Here are our tips and tricks to refresh your makeup for the new season:
- Switch to a lightweight foundation: Using mineral formulations like Youngblood’s Loose Mineral Foundation and CC Perfecting Primer will do wonders for your skin, and allow it to breathe spring air into your pores.
- Go blush happy: The spring races are certainly the place where you can liven up your makeup routine. Play with blushes in formulas like powder or crème, to emulate that desired luminous rosy sheen that screams springtime.
- Peach hues are in: From your cheeks and lips, to even your eyes, pretty peachy tones are trending now. Drape warm pinks and coral tones on your eyes and cheeks with Youngblood’s Crème Blushes in Tropical Glow and Pink Cashmere.
- Priming is a must: Don’t be stuck with your makeup halfway down your face in wedding photos. Not to prime is a crime, so let Youngblood’s Minerals in the Mist spritz do double duty, keeping you cool and your makeup flawless all day.
- Start skin prep before your makeup: Your spring ready makeup isn’t complete without a facial to ensure that lit from within look. Luckily we have event ready treatments available, including a facial and special occasion makeup package to guarantee your best events season ever.
Want to get your skin spring ready for your upcoming event? Book your makeup appointment today.